STAY & PLAY...IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD
Find the best Kama’aina rates and specials for accommodations, dining, tennis, spa and much more at the Makena Beach & Golf Resort.
The Makena Ohana invite you to come experience the new and improved former Maui Prince, now named Makena Beach & Golf Resort. Located in the south western region of Makena, come experience a stay-at-home vacation on Maui!
$240 KAMA’AINA ROOM RATE
Come Holoholo at Makena Beach & Golf Resort with our Kama'aina room rates starting at $240! Plus Free Internet, Free Parking & No Resort Fee!
Makena resort's 310 rooms and suites offer unparalleled Pacific ocean views. Choose from the spacious guest room and suite configurations featuring full or partial ocean views and private lanais with sliding, screened doors, Serta’s Presidential plush beds, working desk area, mini fridge and in room safe.
*Kama'aina rates and packages may be reserved by Hawaii residents by presenting a valid form of State of Hawaii identification at check in.
Our nightly room rates includes:
- Nightly accommodations in our beautified rooms
- Complimentary Internet access in our rooms, lobby, pool and restaurant areas
- No Resort Fees
- Free Self Parking
- Access to our new 2,500 sq. ft. Prince fitness center
- Pool access with complimentary poolside cabanas (cabanas offered first come, first serve)
- Complimentary beach chairs
- Access to complimentary activities and discounted activity guest rates and kama'aina specials.
The Makena Beach & Golf Resort offers a variety of Maui Activities, check out these special deals exclusively for our Kama'aina guests.
Enjoy a special $12 court fee
Voted as one of the Top 50 American tennis resort by Tennis Magazine and Tennis.com, the Makena Tennis Club is one of Maui's best tennis facilities. Enjoy a game of Maui tennis on the Makena Tennis Club's six newly-resurfaced Plexipave courts, offering all levels of players the highest standards of surface performance for competition and cushioning for safety. In addition to offering great membership rates and an array of services, kama'aina can experience the Makena Tennis Club facilities at these great discounted rates:
- Special $12 per person court fee
- Sunday Fun Social Mixer Round Robin only $15 per person from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Plus all hotel guests can take advantage of specially-priced tennis clinics:
- $30 per person "Ball Machine Workout" every Monday from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Each participant will get a chance to hit backhands, forehands, and volleys to target zones on the court.
- $30 per person "Groundstroke Clinic" every Tuesday from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. Get a great workout and learn the pro's secrets about how to hit a forehand and a backhand.
- $30 per person "Doubles Strategy Clinic" every Wednesday from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. Tips and strategies to take your doubles game to the next level.
- $30 per person "Sizzling Serve and Return" every Thursday from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. An hour of intense workout on the most important shots in the game.
- $30 per person "Volley and Mid-Court Clinic" every Friday from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. Learn the secrets of the easiest shot of the game.
- $30 per person "Davis Cup Workout" every Saturday from 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM. Not for the faint of heart. This ninety minute workout will test your endurance! For 4.0 rated players only.
Take advantage of the Tennis club's unique services, including:
- Players Matching: Let our Tennis Pros match you with even leveled tennis player from their membership.
- Private Lessons: Learn how to play the fun game of tennis with one of our tennis pros.
- Demo Program: Try out the latest in tennis technology from the industries best brands
- Junior Tennis Program: Bring the kids to learn the sport of the lifetime with the Makena Tennis Club's year round clinics held every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon for kids ages 4 and up.
All prices are subject to 4.16% HI state tax. Kama'aina specific rates and packages may be reserved by Hawaii residents, by presenting a valid State of Hawaii identification in the form of a Hawaii Drivers License or Hawaii State ID at time of service.
For more information call:
Phone: (808) 891-4050 or Ext. 4050
Wailea offers world-class golf and ideal golf weather. The Makena Beach & Golf Resort is conveniently located near the Wailea Golf Club with three championship courses available for guests to enjoy. The Makena Beach & Golf Resort offers special resort rates for our guests with complimentary shuttle service to the nearby Wailea courses.
Please ask the resort concierge for special rates and a shuttle to the Wailea Golf course. Book your Wailea Golf experience with the resort concierge by phone or email:
Phone: (808) 891-4024
MAKENA KAI DAY SPA
Exclusively for Kama'aina...a complimentary "Aromatherapy Oil Ugrade" with any spa service.
A haven for peace and relaxation, the Makena Kai Day Spa offers a wide range of luxurious beauty and body treatments designed as therapy for mind, body and spirit in two oceanfront Thai inspired spa cabanas. Operated by Hawaiian Rainforest Spas, Kama'aina are invited to relax at Maui's premier open-air oceanfront day spa. Specifcally for Kama'aina, book any massage, body treatment, reflexology or spa package and receive a complimentary aromatherapy oil upgrade with your purchase.
Kama'aina specials may be reserved by Hawaii residents, by presenting a valid State of Hawaii identification in the form of a Hawaii Drivers License at check-in.
For reservations or more information contact:
Phone: (808) 875-5858
Hours: 9:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
Offering a $30 Outrigger Canoe Tour and more...
Fronting Maluaka Beach (or locally known as Prince Beach) the Makena Beach & Golf Resort offers a plethora of ways to explore the waters of Makena. Located between Makena Landing and Onela "Big" Beach, Maluaka is one of Maui's best kept secrets. Some of its great features include tide pools, turtle town, remnants of WWII landing crafts and a perfect vantage point for whale watching. The resort offers guests the chance to experience the waters off Makena at a great value. Kama'aina resort guests will delight in our complimentary and/or special value priced activities:
- $30 - 1-hour Outrigger Canoe Tour: Learn to paddle in a Hawaiian outrigger canoe while exploring the Makena coast
- Complimentary Snorkel Lessons every day at 8:00 AM
- Complimentary Scuba Lessons every day at 9:00 AM with Maui Dive Shop
- Exploring Life in our Hawaiian Tidal Pools offered every Friday morning from 10:00 AM
Enjoy incredible Maui dining at value prices with interesting finds and weekly specials created with Kama'aina in mind.
Looking for Holiday Dining Options, click here.
SUNDAY BRUNCH AT MOLOKINI BAR & GRILL
Now at special pricing only $40 per adult, $20 per child (5-12), and unlimited Champagne for only $8 more
Voted as one of the “Best Brunches on Maui” the Sunday Brunch at the Makena Beach & Golf Resort’s Molokini Bar & Grill is also the best value for Sunday Brunch on the island. Featuring an extensive menu with a mix of freshly made hot and cold food displays and made-to-order action stations the Sunday Brunch at Makena will please any palette. Eggs Benedict and buttermilk pancakes, carving station with prime rib and whole roasted Kalua pig, and made-to-order omelet stations, Asian specialties such as made-to-order sushi and freshly steamed dim sum, and an assortment of garden salads, fresh baked muffins, pastries, and desserts, sweet ripe melons, papayas and pineapples… You won’t be disappointed! Priced at $40 adults and $20 for children (5-12), Include bottomless champagne for only $8 more, and served from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
MOLOKINI BAR & GRILLE - STARGAZING DINNER
Stargazing Dinner at Molokini Bar & Grill
Offered every Monday Night at only $35 per person
Every Monday night, the Molokini Bar & Grill offers a three course stargazing dinner to accompany the resort’s weekly “Evening Under the Stars Activity.” After dinner, head on down to our Stargazing activity, an informal gathering around our cozy fire pit in the resorts gardens under a blanket of stars. While toasting your marshmallows, join astronomer Becky Sydney as she takes you on a tour of the Hawaiian star lit sky using a deep space telescope.
Caesar Salad Starter
junior romaine lettuce, reggiano parmesan cheese, cherry tomatoes, herb croutons and house-made anchovy balsamic dressing
Makena Mixed Plate
Teriyaki beef, grilled mahi, chicken katsu with chef’s seasonal stir fried vegetables and steamed white rice
S’mores Kit to go
graham crackers, Hershey’s Chocolate and marshmallows
Also ask your server to add a Hot Coco, Chai Tea, Starbucks Coffee, your favorite after dinner drink or other fireside beverages and we will make it "to go" upon request.
Stargazing dinner offered at $35 per person, exclusive of tax or gratuity. Reservations Available. Dinner every Monday from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM, Stargazing activity at 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
MOLOKINI BAR & GRILLE - LOBSTER FEST
LOBSTER FEST AT MOLOKINI BAR &GRILL
Offered every Tuesday and Thursday with a three course surf & turf dinner only $39.95
Offered for a limited time, Lobster Fest Tuesdays and Thursdays have been popular among visitors and locals alike. Due to popular demand we've extended and expanded our Lobster fest specials. Continue to join us for our lobster fest at the Molokini Bar & Grill on Tuesdays and Thursdays as the restaurant offers a three Course Surf & Turf dinner for only $39.95 as well as specialty appetizers and entrees featuring our favorite seafood item, Lobster.
Lobster Bisque $9
Lobster Fritters $12
Molokai Potato Fried Lobster Salad $16
Lobster Mac & Cheese $24
1 Pound Live Main Lobster $38
Add a 4oz Lobster Tail to any Menu Item $15
3 Course Surf & Turf Dinner
First Course - Chopped Caesar Salad with classic dressing
Second Course - Petite filet mignon with 4 oz lobster tail on a bed of Molokai sweet potato and baby carrots
Dessert Course - Crème Brulee Sampler (Molokini Bar & Grill Signature Item)
Only $39.95 per person. Wine pairings available with $25 add on.
MOLOKINI BAR & GRILLE - HAPPY HOUR
COME ON, GET HAPPY
Molokini Lounge Happy Hour - 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM Daily
Everything under $10
Come on down to the lounge at the Molokini Bar & Grill for great food and drinks. Now featuring a new Happy Hour with specialty chefs appetizers and speciality cocktails garnished with herbs grown and hand picked from our very own chef's garden.
- $6 Fried Calamari
- $8 Kalua Pork Fries - Waffle fries topped with smoked Kalua Pork and Gruyere Bechamel
- $10 Poke of the Day - Fresh island fish tossed with fresh island ingredients
- $10 Shrimp Kebob - Grilled Hawaiian shrimp and pineapple in Lilikoi butter
$7 Specialty Cocktails
- Island Mojito - Bacardi superior rum with muddled pineapple and fresh mint
- Molo-Rita - Tequila, fresh basil, fresh lime and our house-made ginger syrup
- Lemongrass fizz - Coconut rum, housemade lemongrass syrup, lime
$6 House-Made Sangria
- Fruity and tropical white wine sangria
- Tropical slightly spiced red wine sangria
Plus ... $5 Beers (Bud, Bud Light, Bikini Blond)
Prices do not include applicable state tax and gratuity, service charge of 18% will be added for parties of six guests or more.
See full offerings at Molokini Bar & Grill
We are kicking off the holiday shopping season with 30% off the entire store on Saturday November 30, 2013 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Mele Kalikimaka from all of us at Nellie's.
For more information contact Nellie's at (808) 875- 5883