Makena Beach & Golf Resort offers Meeting Packages and Themed Events
The Perfect Makena Meetings & Incentives Offer
Group rates starting from $199 Per Night*
Book a group for 2013 dates and also receive A $500 hotel site inspection airfare rebate towards the group’s master account
For 25 to 100 rooms:
• 1 upgrade to a one bedroom Partial Ocean View suite for every 25 rooms ($470 value)
• 1 complimentary night for hotel site inspection (maximum 3 rooms)
• 10% F&B rebate to the group master account
• 5% room credit back to the group master account on the total room revenue
• 5 complimentary VIP arrival amenities ($200 value)
• 1 Staff room at 25% off the group rate for every 25 occupied room
101 rooms and above add:
• Complimentary beer and wine for the first hour of a two-hour welcome Reception
• 1 complimentary Spa treatment for every 10 fully paid Spa treatments
• A 2nd upgrade to a Partial Ocean View suite at the group rate (value of each suite $470)
• Complimentary VIP round trip airport transfer for up to two suite upgrades ($300 value)
* Applicable for new bookings only (a minimum of 10 rooms per night) and subject to availability. 2 night minimum length of stay required. Valid for dates of stay from now until December 15, 2013. For 2013 Group bookings, please add $20 to the Group Rate above. Holiday, blackout periods and high demand periods (January - March 31, 2013) do apply. Applicable to new bookings only. Above rates are exclusive of applicable taxes, currently at 13.416% (4.166% for general excise tax and 9.25% for transient accommodations tax).
The Makena Group Inclusive Package
$315 Per Person, Per Night!*
- Run of Ocean Accommodations
- Breakfast buffet daily at leisure in Hotel Restaurant
- Dinner daily on evenings at leisure (Room Service not included)
- 1 hour cocktail reception before opening dinner and final night gala
- Opening dinner and gala dinner on final night with Resort
- Snorkel equipment and regular beach rentals as offered by the hotel
- Complimentary Internet
- Complimentary Self Parking
- All taxes, resort fees (porterage and maid gratuities) and service charges
** Inclusive packages are for groups of 25 rooms or more with a minimum of 50 people, based on double occupancy. Packages are based on a 4 night program and subject to availability. Package rates are subject to change without notice. Valid for dates of stay from now until December 15, 2013. Holiday and high demand blackout periods apply.
If you can dream up a theme for your special event, whether it's a rehearsal dinner, incentive program, anniversary dinner, or retirement banquet, our Event Specialists will make it a reality. A Paniolo cook-out, authentic Hawaiian luau, 7-course Chinese banquet…no problem, we can do it!
Our experienced and enthusiastic catering department offers the creativity needed to provide a memorable banquet dining experience in any one of our eight outdoor venues or indoor meeting and breakout rooms. Whether it is a boardroom luncheon or a mardi gras ball, Makena is the right place for your group event. Prices are quotable.
Makena Beach & Golf Resort Luau Extravaganza
Makena guests experience traditional Hawaii at this popular themed event, weaving Polynesian entertainment into an evening of fun, firelight and authentic Hawaiian food.
- Guests are welcomed by hula greeters with a fresh floral lei and a specialty Mai Tai or Blue Hawaii cocktail.
- Tables are brightly decorated with Hawaiian print cloths and tropical floral centerpieces in hand-carved wooden canoes
- Hawaiian Hut bars, Royal Kahili (life-sized carved tikis) and a tropical stage add to the luau feel
The Luau Extravaganza may be ordered as a buffet for large groups or family style for smaller more intimate groups. A 15-piece Polynesian Revue entertains guests either following the buffet dinner or through vignettes with each course if the family style is chosen. Hula lessons, "pareau" demonstrations and Hawaiian crafters engage guests for a fun-filled interactive evening at the Makena Luau.
A Taste of Maui
Tantalize the taste buds of your guests with an array of exceptional cuisines prepared right in front of you by Executive Chef Marc McDowell and his talented culinary staff.
- Signature cuisines feature including Pacific Rim, Asian and American
- Chefs will engage and entertain guests as they prepare their specialty dishes before them
- Food stations include an array of dessert delicacies